Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

UFC- Chael Sonnen Fails Drug Test & Retires!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UFC- Chael Sonnen Fails Drug Test & Retires!

    Click here to read details on USA Today-


    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/116937


    Strength & Honor!

  • #2
    I feel robbed - that Wanderlei fight needs to happen!

    Comment


    • #3
      Lol...can we all consider ourselves a journalist, if we copy and paste an already written story?
      I stop me....no one else does.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
        Lol...can we all consider ourselves a journalist, if we copy and paste an already written story?
        Well if not then Shawn is fucked.
        Originally posted by Aliwen View Post
        I feel robbed - that Wanderlei fight needs to happen!
        It will happen i promise you
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
          Well if not then Shawn is fucked.

          It will happen i promise you
          It most likely won't happen. Chael was on TRT and when they banned it he used some standard PCT stuff. That's what he got caught with in his system, not steroids. Kinda weird they didn't allow him to use that when they made him come off.

          So it's either juice or fighting from now on, he obviously chose juice

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Metaddict View Post
            It most likely won't happen. Chael was on TRT and when they banned it he used some standard PCT stuff. That's what he got caught with in his system, not steroids. Kinda weird they didn't allow him to use that when they made him come off.

            So it's either juice or fighting from now on, he obviously chose juice
            My man this is a smokescreen. Chael and Dana probably spoke about the whole thing in detail. No fighter retires permanently, he will come back in like 6 months or more and the fight with Wand will happen. Chael will still be on TRT but make sure he doesnt get caught this time. Not weird at all Chael shouldve been done with Clomid and the AI long before that random test. We have known about the TRT ban for a long time already. Hendo was fine he had no problems.
            "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
              UFC is fucked and should just move most events out of Vegas, they are crushing them by popping all these guys
              long gone are the days of Pride and early UFC.
              I saw a feature about steroids in MMA on Spike TV. The fear was the guys would be "too powerful" and serious damage/death might occur and it would be banned. Hmmm, I'm sure some might strike harder juiced , but, I don't think of a "safe , healthy sport", when I watch MMA cage fighters
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

              Comment


              • #8
                cheat

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  I saw a feature about steroids in MMA on Spike TV. The fear was the guys would be "too powerful" and serious damage/death might occur and it would be banned. Hmmm, I'm sure some might strike harder juiced , but, I don't think of a "safe , healthy sport", when I watch MMA cage fighters
                  NO recorded deaths in Pride fighting championships. No real "Drug" testing was done and they allowed soccer kicks and head stomps. Fighters were getting slammed all the time no in ring deaths recorded.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
                    NO recorded deaths in Pride fighting championships. No real "Drug" testing was done and they allowed soccer kicks and head stomps. Fighters were getting slammed all the time no in ring deaths recorded.
                    The goofy media , misinformation on steroids scares everyone into trying to ban them. I say make it legal and let the sports organizations decide what to do. Having said that, in MMA it's against the rules and this guy got busted. It doesn't matter if we agree/disagree with the rule. If it's an enforced rule and you break it, you get busted. Pretty simple cause and effect if you ask me.
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
                      My man this is a smokescreen. Chael and Dana probably spoke about the whole thing in detail. No fighter retires permanently, he will come back in like 6 months or more and the fight with Wand will happen. Chael will still be on TRT but make sure he doesnt get caught this time. Not weird at all Chael shouldve been done with Clomid and the AI long before that random test. We have known about the TRT ban for a long time already. Hendo was fine he had no problems.
                      LOL did you see his performance? He had all sorts of problems, mainly getting his ass man handled by Daniel Cormier.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        These random drugs test are terrible for the UFC. As we all know most of these guys are on something. The way these guys train is just insane and no 30 year old body could take such a beating unassisted.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Aliwen View Post
                          I feel robbed - that Wanderlei fight needs to happen!
                          Do you really think Wanderlei has a chance?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                            These random drugs test are terrible for the UFC. As we all know most of these guys are on something. The way these guys train is just insane and no 30 year old body could take such a beating unassisted.
                            I agree, I know a few that have retired now. Two out of the three takes pain meds and a lot of them. The other one has a trashed knee and shoulder. They all took hgh and mild juice to recover, and still do to this day.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yaaaawwwn who cares

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X