Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Joe Rogan is the Whole F'ing Show!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude I want some DMT!

Comment

Joe Rogan watches 2 girls 1 cup Plus another thats worse!!

http://break.com/index/joe-rogan-wat...rls-1-cup.html

Rogan watches 2 girls 1 cup then makes his friend watch something called the BME Pain olympics. Good watch!
      Last edited by UkrainianGuy; November 19, 2007, 04:37 AM.
      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

who is This guy other than a host on a reality show?

I don't have TV so I don't know this stuff

Comment

commentator on UFC events/shows, very insightful and a straight shooter... probably wat BB'ing judges should aspire to be.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by hitten View Post
            Anyone who demonstrates a RNC on a person and squeezes the shit out that person is a FUCKING IDIOT with a inferiority complex...

...That is exactly why Joe knew what that fat bitch was doing to him in the one video, they are the same or were the same or depending on the day and year are the same.

Joe sticking up for the idiot who got punched in the stomach??? (Johnny Fairplay...see what Danny Bonaduce does to his ass) Joe jumps in on a easy target, I say let Johnny handle himself, but NO, Joe thinks he is superior and has to go after the easy target.

PLEASE guys don't get played for a fool, Joe is smart but acts predictably tough and superior. You think that portion of the Fear Factor clip was just accidental, he fucking planted that shit there, that never made the air!!!

Why is Joe Rogan being video taped so much and put on fucking youtube?

Answer: A Thoughtful advertising/marketing scheme. He is putting out there what he wants people to see of him!!!!! Some of that shit is very personal stuff and he knew exactly where that video/material was going!!!

Rise and Shine!!!!

Now you know!
            Huh? All TV Shows have blooper reels, and they are available all over the internet

Comment

Ok this is going back a year maybe two now. I don't know time seems to just disappear. Anyways a while back there was quite an uproar on several different MMA forums including sherdog over Joe Rogan. At some point he had posted a video of a dude getting fucked by a horse on his personal website. not only did he post the video but as a comedian he had described in length the video for those that did not have the stomach to watch the video. and you thought 2 girls 1 cup was bad.
              "If they shot Kennedy then imagine what they'll do to you and me" DRINK THE KOOL-AID

Comment

Joe Rogan on Ultimate Fighting and Violence

Comment

Joe Rogan fired by his agent in Mencia Aftermath...

Old News.. but interesting dirt..

As everyone knows Joe Rogan and carlos Mencia were on stage and had a battle over Carlos Mencia's robbery of other comic's material, in the last couple of days it has hurt Joe because now his agents have fired him for the incident. He also has said he has been banned by the Comedy store all together also.

This is fucked up in my opinion because anyone here who even posts a thread, post or comment has to think for a moment on what to write (OK not everyone) and how to respond. Thinking of comedy material, writing a book, movie, ******, or even any intellectual property is a hard thing to do. Having someone steal your stuff is as Joe Rogan like "watching another dude fuck your chick while the crowd applause", Mencia did just that and deserves to lose his career over it anyone who steals and performs or uses it for financial gain off another artist deserves to get the worst back.

Being that I have drawn and my own Comic Books, Books, and paintings since I was 6 years old I personally will never watch Carlos Mencia's show again....

Here is the Video again incase anyone missed it and the Link to Joe Rogan discussing his Ban from the Comedy store and being dropped by his agency.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17...onstage_events

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                    commentator on UFC events/shows, very insightful and a straight shooter... probably wat BB'ing judges should aspire to be.
                    C'mon bro! Just because he curses doesn't mean he is a straight shooter.

I kinda like Joe, I also kinda think he is a fucken' idiot (now I am a straight shooter) who does a lot self promo (not a bad thing).

Comment

just my opinion ...he aint the best thing since sliced bread or anything, just a fresh face for a change..

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                        just my opinion ...he aint the best thing since sliced bread or anything, just a fresh face for a change..
                        I value your opinion!

Comment

Comment

Rogan on Tom Green

Attached Files
                            Last edited by UkrainianGuy; August 17, 2009, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Mencena is a hack...just never knew how much.

Comment

Joe Rogan is the Whole Fucking Show!!

stand up..."Joe Rogan Brings Up Some Good Points"

http://www.yikers.com/video_joe_roga...od_points.html

Comment

Working...
                                X