Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Severe acne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe acne

I posted this in Dr. Colkers thread so thought I'd ask both staff physicians...

Doc I have severe acne on my back and have been to multiple physicians including two dermatologists and no one seems to be able to make it go away. I am 38 yrs old with a long history of aas usage and i have never been that guy that breaks out no matter what i did. Now this breakout has been going on roughly 16 months. Everything seems to help a little at first but nothing finishes the job. i am currently on doxycycline. Any ideas, medicines, techniques or anything? I am very desperate! This has ruined my life, especially my love life being that I'm single. Thanks...

Accutane is CLEARLY the path you need to take. also had severe acne on shoulders and back..will hope on accutane soon.

Comment

maybe food allergy
      maybe dairy

google
      http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
      Originally posted by bolsen
      Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Comment

I know the feeling. My acne has got to the point were im in constant pain. Finally getting acutane, but not sure exactly when as i need my bloods doing first.
        So coud be worse for you mate, Back acne is on a scale on 1-8 here in the UK, Im level 8! so as bad as its possible to get. Chest is on a scale of 1-10 and im 7, so bad but not as bad as it could be.

Cant wait for it to be gone for good. Good luck with getting yours sorted

Comment

Working...
        X