Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

oral anadrol post cycle..need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral anadrol post cycle..need help

I'm about 2 start my first cycle of oral Anadrol. Wut should I expect from it & wut should I use as a post cycle

never take orals my friend
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

orals are very hard on the liver, and kidneys. IMO i stay away from them. BUT, if you are taking oral anadrol you def need a good PCT.

Anadrol is a very strong androgenic compound and is one of the harshest substances out there. You won't want to take nolvadex or clomid as a PCT because they inhibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. With Anadrol we arent dealing with test and estrogen so to speak. We are dealing with an androgenic that can spike your progesterone and prolactin levels (which is why it causes gyno for many people). Youre going to want to cycle 3-4 weeks solid of Arimadex or Anastrozole for your PCT.

Comment

You don't need a pct ever

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
          You don't need a pct ever
          yep. Pct is a waste of time and money. Spend that money on an extra vial of test to cruise in till u blast again

Comment

You are about to run anadrol, but you don't know what to expect from it?!! And your asking a hormone replacement therapist this question. Do not expect a response. This is a legitimate doctor, not a drug dealer
            All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Working...
            X