Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Best steroid for weight loss at lower doses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best steroid for weight loss at lower doses?

What is the best steroid at lower doses for weight loss?

I don’t plan on taking them myself, people ask me sometimes about this and I don’t know much about it. I’m Natty. I just want to know in case others ask me.

Comment

I think there's no need of steroid for this minor situation. The first exercise that many people do when they want to lose weight is cardio. And while cardio is great for elevating your heart rate and burning calories, it's not the most efficient exercise you can do for weight loss. Cardio is important to lose weight, but to really take your results up a notch you need to add in some exercises that build your muscles too. Cardio is an important part of any exercise routine, and you should include it in your weekly routine, along with strength training.

Comment

Thank you, BeardedFitness

Comment

This will do it. https://www.muscleandstrength.com/ar...ining-fat-loss

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S View Post
            Thank you, Bob

Comment

Working...
            X