Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

I am Thankful for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 6th grade students...my last 2 weeks have been the easiest. They are creating their own games and teaching class.
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

• The opportunity to model today - woohoo!

Comment

• The most inspiring set of friends I think anyone could have!
        SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• The Internet at home - I never realized how lucky I was to have WiFi at home, till the router pooped out.

Comment

• Sweet, spontaneous I love you's coming when you LEAST expect them!

Comment

• A father whom I have a good relationship with

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                A father whom I have a good relationship with
                Ohh....that's a good one. I went 30 years without seeing mine, and he disowned me on his deathbed. You are more lucky than you even know!

Comment

• My new black lab/mix puppy - Zorro! We just brought him home today!!!

Comment

• I'm thankful that I have a job and that I'm making ends meet and paying (most of) my bills. Hehe.

Comment

• I'm thankful for a lot of things... but really thankfull for my 2 little brothers i have. I love them so so much...
                      Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart...

Comment

• I'm thankful that I have a wonderful husband who is taking great care of me during surgery recovery!
                        And for that matter am also thankful that even though I had to have surgery, it's nothing life-threatening.

Comment

• Thankful for college being paid for through grants;]

Comment

• I am thankful for having been given the opportunity to express my gratitude for this thread.
                            You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?

Comment

• Another summer with my family!

Comment

• I am sooooooooooooo thankful for having a job. Its not the best or as much as my last one paid, but I no longer bitch about going to work!
                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Working...
                                X