Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

I am Thankful for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im thankful for Big Mkes avatars!

Comment

• Thankful that a huge road block (manager) at work has been removed from the picture so we can now Finally get our job done! So much less frustration!
      Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Thankful for being able to say no & speak my mind
        "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

• somehow, I never pictured having issues doing that

Comment

• Then you're lucky teddy! Lol

Today I'm thankful for the brave men and women who put their lives on the line to protect our country. Happy Veteran's Day!!

Comment

• Amen!

Comment

• No work Saturday's!

Comment

• The smell of pine trees!

Comment

Working...
                  X