Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Ask Tim Gardner, the real trainer of champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TG FLEX View Post
    Well MDers, Brandie & I will give you an update in 4 days on how the IFBB North Americans went.

Have a fun & safe Labor Day weekend!
    Have a safe and fun trip you two!

Tell Diana I wish her the best of luck! I think she'll do quite well!

I also see Diana got mentioned in the September MD!
    Last edited by siouxcountry; October 31, 2008, 03:27 PM.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Comment

• Brandie you are now on our list of competitors. Click here

Diana Cook's prejudging photos can be found here.

Last edited by siouxcountry; October 31, 2008, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• What a crew! Each Body Tech physique is more impressive than the one before it!

Comment

• Originally posted by dvsness View Post
          What a crew! Each Body Tech physique is more impressive than the one before it!
          Thanx for the compliment!

On another note:

Diana Cook did superbly this weekend in Cleveland with her third place finish in the open heavies. I'm glad that I was able to pull myself off of the judges' panel for the heavyweight class because of my affiliation with Diana as her trainer, that was a coin toss with the first callout. I purposely positioned myself against the side wall, from that angle I could truly just be a fan for those moments instead of trying to analyze what was going on from a straight on vantage point. Great class and congrats to the top 5 and to all of the athletes who competed this weekend at the IFBB North Americans!!!
          The Architect of the Elite of Champions

teambodytech.com

Comment

• just stopping by to say hi to mr. tim

Comment

• Congrats to the Tampa crew

Tim, congratulations on Diana's placing and hope you enjoyed the trip. With Misty training down there with you guys we're expecting great things next year, that's a lot of talent in one place. We'll be featuring both Brandie and Misty in our 2008 figure preview media guide.
              And it's also great to see another IFBB Pro down in Tampa, Amy Thompson .... we think there will be 2-3 more next year!! (knock on wood).
              Stephen
              Team FigureRX

Comment

• Originally posted by FigureRX View Post
                Tim, congratulations on Diana's placing and hope you enjoyed the trip. With Misty training down there with you guys we're expecting great things next year, that's a lot of talent in one place. We'll be featuring both Brandie and Misty in our 2008 figure preview media guide.
                And it's also great to see another IFBB Pro down in Tampa, Amy Thompson .... we think there will be 2-3 more next year!! (knock on wood).
                Stephen
                Team FigureRX

Thanx, we had fun in Cleveland and Diana was at her all-time best. That's all that you can ask for in my opinion.

We have a great time out of Tampa & BODY*TECH, that's for sure! Nick does a great job with Misty and I'm hoping sooner than later for Ms. Green in her IFBB quest.

Yes, Amy peaked right on the money in Cleveland, big congrats to her! Florida keeps pumping out the IFBBers, huh?

teambodytech.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mysteria View Post
                  just stopping by to say hi to mr. tim
                  Thanx for saying hello!

teambodytech.com

Comment

• Hi Tim!
                    Great job preparing Diana for the NA show! I also competed with her at the Jr. Nationals! I see great things in her future!

Congrats!

Comment

• Final pics of Diana Cook, she took 3rd in the heavyweight class at the 2007 IFBB North American.
                      Last edited by siouxcountry; October 31, 2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiMbergman View Post
                        Hi Tim!
                        Great job preparing Diana for the NA show! I also competed with her at the Jr. Nationals! I see great things in her future!

Congrats!
                        Hey Kim!

Great to see you onstage, keep up the hard work and continue to improve each time that you step on that posing platform. Your efforts will pay off!!! As a judge, I can tell you firsthand that improved physiques along with outstanding sportsmanship is much appreciated from the judges' table and will not be forgotten.

TRAIN HARD!
                        Tim

teambodytech.com

Comment

• HEY BOSS!!!!!!

Diana...you looked great..congrats!

I am starting to feel ready to rock and roll at the AC and represent TEAM BODY TECH!!!!! The only ting missing will be our fearless leader himself (and his spunky side kick!)...the HURRICANE/TYPHOON BAY promoted by Tim Gardner is the same weekend; 9/15 in TAmpa Florida...it is the best amatuer show going and all the locals should check it out..it is a great productin, run extremely professionally and top notch athletes!!!

BOSS.....I will make you proud in the AC!!!!

Big Hugs
                          C
                          IFBB Pro - Carla Salotti

Comment

• Originally posted by mighty lightweight View Post
                            HEY BOSS!!!!!!

Diana...you looked great..congrats!

I am starting to feel ready to rock and roll at the AC and represent TEAM BODY TECH!!!!! The only ting missing will be our fearless leader himself (and his spunky side kick!)...the HURRICANE/TYPHOON BAY promoted by Tim Gardner is the same weekend; 9/15 in TAmpa Florida...it is the best amatuer show going and all the locals should check it out..it is a great productin, run extremely professionally and top notch athletes!!!

BOSS.....I will make you proud in the AC!!!!

Big Hugs
                            C
                            Carla:

I am extremely proud of you whenever; the Mighty Lightweight, the world renowned female bodybuilding ambassador & Ms. ProTan herself. I am in pieces knowing that I am going to miss you & Debi in Atlantic City this year. I purposely checked the IFBB calendar for the dates of the AC & the O before declaring a date at the Florida NPC sanction meeting back in December. Ron pulled a quickie on me by changing the date to the 15th when originally it was the 22nd.

I told Debi the other day that this is the only date other than Brandie having a baby or our kids being deathly sick that I would ever miss my athletes' contest. I told this to Leo Ingram months ago after the NY Pro that I couldn't be there for him if he were to come onboard the TEAM and he sincerely appreciated my honesty up front. I told him that the Hurricane Bay was my baby and I couldn't let the competitors, audience and the NPC down by not personally being there to keep that Tim Gardner flair to it.

Miss ya, girl and we'll talk this weekend for your prep.

Time to celebrate soon!
                            Last edited by TG FLEX; September 7, 2007, 01:27 AM.

teambodytech.com

Comment

• Way too cool!

In less than a 20 hours span I did an interview with ESPN Radio with John Hawley yesterday and then had world renowned videographer, Mr. Mitsuru Okabe grace his precense at my gym this morning to film Marcus Haley and I for the Battle for the Olympia 2007 series.

I love my job!

teambodytech.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TG FLEX View Post
                                Way too cool!

In less than a 20 hours span I did an interview with ESPN Radio with John Hawley yesterday and then had world renowned videographer, Mr. Mitsuru Okabe grace his precense at my gym this morning to film Marcus Haley and I for the Battle for the Olympia 2007 series.

I love my job!
                                What fun! You deserve it, Tim!

Comment

Working...
                                X