Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Is steroid use against Christian principals??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Egg white and Rice ftmfw.
    Quesadilla!
    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Why would your god only answer certain prayers. What about the thousands of people that pray every day for go to help the sick child, to top all the pain. Yet your god does nothing. yet someone prays to win an award or get a job, They get it and that's proof that prayer works.

Comment

• I'm in love. Good job bringing up Paul's stance on conscience. I will add that if the steroids are illegal, then you are going against the Word and law because we are told that the governors and kings are put into power by God, and we are to obey their laws while on earth. But if it's HRT, and the drugs aren't banned, I say go for it! God wants His children to know we were created to love and to be loved. As long as we aren't breaking the law, and don't feel the conviction of the spirit telling us to NOT do something, we are safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by isis45uk View Post
          Why would your god only answer certain prayers. What about the thousands of people that pray every day for go to help the sick child, to top all the pain. Yet your god does nothing. yet someone prays to win an award or get a job, They get it and that's proof that prayer works.
          The book of Habbakuk goes over this in great detail.

Comment

• Absolutely !!!!

The body is the temple of God !!!

Comment

• Sounds reasonable to me. Mike seems to have some very intimate knowledge of the bible.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• How? I don't understand how steroid use is related to the bible?
                Last edited by Fella Finn; December 5, 2020, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X