Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Indiana church that fired gay choir director closing after attendance withers away

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
      'Somehow'

      I find the information in this video to be idiotic and it starts with the word 'somehow'. He has proved to me how stupid the thinking is in this field. I feel dumbed down after watching this video. Taking time out to push the 'dumb' spirit off of me.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by DEADn View Post
        'Somehow'

        I find the information in this video to be idiotic and it starts with the word 'somehow'. He has proved to me how stupid the thinking is in this field. I feel dumbed down after watching this video. Taking time out to push the 'dumb' spirit off of me.

        hilarious!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Nye made the video especially for those with the dumb spirit attached to them. Scientists don't make up answers if they don't have the proof. Well ethical ones don't. Remember that.

          Comment


          • #35
            the spirit of "dumb" can be contagious and it leeches on from one individual infested with it onto another
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

            Comment


            • #36
              some of the best music programs run by all denominations include gay/lesbian musicians.
              lots of churches would suffer if the gays left.
              how do you measure up? www.lpsg.org

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by chadstallion View Post
                some of the best music programs run by all denominations include gay/lesbian musicians.lots of churches would suffer if the gays left.
                Being gay and just looking gay are not the same thing
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  Being gay and just looking gay are not the same thing
                  lol; I know; thank god!
                  how do you measure up? www.lpsg.org

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by chadstallion View Post
                    lol; I know; thank god!
                    Remember looking gay, sounding gay, talking gay, dressing gay, dancing gay...none of that is a sin. The sin only begins when we actually start desiring to sleep with the same sex
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                      Remember looking gay, sounding gay, talking gay, dressing gay, dancing gay...none of that is a sin. The sin only begins when we actually start desiring to sleep with the same sex
                      then I must be ok; as I have no intention of 'sleeping' with a man.
                      the last thing I want is for him to be asleep!
                      how do you measure up? www.lpsg.org

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
                        Indiana church that fired gay choir director closing after attendance withers away

                        [COLOR=#999999 !important]TRAVIS GETTYS
                        17 DEC 2014 AT 14:41 ET
                        [/COLOR]

                        FacebookTwitterMore



                        Congregants of First United Methodist Church Anderson (Facebook)
                        DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!











                        [COLOR=#505050][FONT=PT Sans]An Indiana church will close at the end of this year, which saw a large number of congregants walk out in January after forcing its gay choir director to resign.
                        David Mantor, pastor of the First United Methodist Church in Alexandria, said attendance and donations had been spiraling downward for 30 years.
                        “This is a problem that’s going on everywhere, and that’s why we’re closing,” Mantor said.
                        [FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]
                        The title of the article and the content of the article are in contradiction. The title makes a person believe the church is closing because the gay pastor was fired. The article says the church has had a dwindling congregation for 30 years and falling donations has caused it to close.

                        I remember receiving a e-mail some time ago that is appropriate here...It said:

                        Armed mask men entered a church one day and exclaimed to the congregation..."WHO IS WILL ING TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIFE FOR JESUS???" The vast majority of the congregation got up and left while four others stayed behind and raised their hand to indicate they would sacrifice their lives. The masked men then removed their masks, turned to the preacher and said "WE HAVE NOW ELIMINATED THE HYPOCRITES FROM YOUR CHURCH...YOU MAY RESUME YOUR SERVICE....."


                        If this congregation had truly left the church because the pastor was fired for being gay, then they have shown themselves to be HYPOCRITES. If they are believing in the Bible, which speaks very specifically about the GAY LIFESTYLE/SODOM and GOMORRAH, then are they really CHRISTIANS who are following the world of God?
                        LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
                          The title of the article and the content of the article are in contradiction. The title makes a person believe the church is closing because the gay pastor was fired. The article says the church has had a dwindling congregation for 30 years and falling donations has caused it to close.I remember receiving a e-mail some time ago that is appropriate here...It said:Armed mask men entered a church one day and exclaimed to the congregation..."WHO IS WILL ING TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIFE FOR JESUS???" The vast majority of the congregation got up and left while four others stayed behind and raised their hand to indicate they would sacrifice their lives. The masked men then removed their masks, turned to the preacher and said "WE HAVE NOW ELIMINATED THE HYPOCRITES FROM YOUR CHURCH...YOU MAY RESUME YOUR SERVICE....."If this congregation had truly left the church because the pastor was fired for being gay, then they have shown themselves to be HYPOCRITES. If they are believing in the Bible, which speaks very specifically about the GAY LIFESTYLE/SODOM and GOMORRAH, then are they really CHRISTIANS who are following the world of God?
                          I hate it when I have to agree with Herc
                          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                            I hate it when I have to agree with Herc

                            You must hate me often then....
                            LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
                              You must hate me often then....
                              Just being objective...When you say something relevant I am the first one to point it out, just like I did in your Ben Pak motivational video thread
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Just being objective...When you say something relevant I am the first one to point it out, just like I did in your Ben Pak motivational video thread
                                i want to see you most affective post:The Evolution of Nanoscience>>> Kratom

                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X