Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Proverbs from The King James Version of The Holy Bible, of the day:)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proverbs from The King James Version of The Holy Bible, of the day:)

To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
    MY KING OF KINGS

To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

GET HIS WISDOM, and you shall free daily
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

that is the problem today, people dont want HIS wisdom, they want whatever they can label as wisdom that best suits the lusts of their flesh
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

THAT is why, when they run into trouble and i mean a major one, then they CALL HIM and because HE loves them so much, HE still helps. that's nuts to me, BUT THAT'S WHO JESUS, IS
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

If people find themselves in life-threatening danger-say in an ariplane-what is the first name they all shout out?
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            If people find themselves in life-threatening danger-say in an ariplane-what is the first name they all shout out?
            FUNNY, u ask that, well all i know is that THEY CRY OUT JESUS, due to HE is the ONLY TRUE,ONE, that hears them
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Insane people thinking they aren't fools, and everyone else is... You guys are a piece of work, and deserve each other.

Comment

Comment

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Why is this being posted in the common forum?!
                      "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Comment

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                          No idea honestly...But it is the Word of the Lord so I rejoyce in it nevertheless
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                            My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
                            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
                              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                              X