Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

9/11 NEVER FORGET

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swede View Post
    yeah but 3k people?
    Vs 80k?

3k are Nothing. its just a big deal because its americans.. (if you actually knew someone there then ofcourse its very sad)

But most don't.
    wow man. one of the most horrific terrorist attacks in history and it was no big deal??

people jumping to their death from a skyscraper?? no big deal.

This is one of your most ignorant posts

Comment

Originally posted by Kristoffersson View Post
      How about all the wars USA started?

I almost made it to the end of the thread without replying...
      man can you let this thread go without an arguement??

this is in memory of a very tragic event. not for people from another country to debate it with us as to its effect. You dont live in the US this affected you 0. It affected everyone in the US.

PLEASE dont argue in this thread or make it a debate!!! that is not what this thread was started for.

Comment

Agreed, thats just a retarded post.

A big thank you goes out to all our service members who risk their lives for our freedoms.

Let's not forget that we are still fighting the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Huge by Choice View Post
          How dare you compare dropping the bomb to 9/11. The USA was attacked unprovoked at pearl Harbor. WWII was not a war of choice but a fight for survival and freedom. Had we not dropped the bomb it is estimated that over 1 million US and allied soldiers would have been killed taking mainland Japan not to mention the millions more Japanese who would have perished.
          9/11 was perpetrated by radical extremist thugs who sole purpose was to kill innocent men, women, and children. This was nothing short of mass murder.
          I thank God that we have Men and Women who wear the uniform that aren't afraid to stand and fight for what is right.
          Exactly. In one example a nation decided to kill thousands of civilians by destroying a city. In the other example a small group of terrorists decides to blow up a financial target...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BRI View Post
            man can you let this thread go without an arguement??

this is in memory of a very tragic event. not for people from another country to debate it with us as to its effect. You dont live in the US this affected you 0. It affected everyone in the US.

PLEASE dont argue in this thread or make it a debate!!! that is not what this thread was started for.
            An american started to argue, I replied. Got that?

Everything USA does affects me. Try to think longer than your own horizon. It also affects other and I for one doesnt only care about myself.

Comment

An american started to argue, I replied. Got that?

Everything USA does affects me. Try to think longer than your own horizon. It also affects other and I for one doesnt only care about myself.
              my point is please dont argue in this thread.

Comment

Wars are not the same as cowardly acts terrorists used in hijacking planes full of innocent people and flying them directly into more innocent people. I couldn't be happier that Pres Bush took "it" to the terrorists and took "it' to them HARD!

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
                  Wars are not the same as cowardly acts terrorists used in hijacking planes full of innocent people and flying them directly into more innocent people. I couldn't be happier that Pres Bush took "it" to the terrorists and took "it' to them HARD!
                  I don't want to start a debate in this thread...

But, we went to war against Iraq and mainly the Taliban...most of Al Qaeda got away easily

Comment

Originally posted by Huge by Choice View Post
                    How dare you compare dropping the bomb to 9/11. The USA was attacked unprovoked at pearl Harbor. WWII was not a war of choice but a fight for survival and freedom. Had we not dropped the bomb it is estimated that over 1 million US and allied soldiers would have been killed taking mainland Japan not to mention the millions more Japanese who would have perished.
                    9/11 was perpetrated by radical extremist thugs who sole purpose was to kill innocent men, women, and children. This was nothing short of mass murder.
                    I thank God that we have Men and Women who wear the uniform that aren't afraid to stand and fight for what is right.

Because 70.000 more civilians were killed.

Ans yes the word "estimated" pops up alot. Doesn't make it true.

All Americans probably think america never ever Ever does anything bad right?

Thank god you found all of those weapong in Irak right?..

But yeah, we shouldn't discuss this in this thread, and to be honest, I just don't care.

Comment

wow man. one of the most horrific terrorist attacks in history and it was no big deal??

Compared to all the shit that does down in the world then yes, its no big deal. Very sad for those involved ofcourse though.
                      Very sad for those involved ofcourse though.

Comment

My thoughts exactly! Don't waste your time with his non sense.
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

How about all the wars USA started?

I almost made it to the end of the thread without replying...
                          LOL Swedish people on this board can write good english lol
                          AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                          MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

fucking rag heads were celebrating and cheering when all thoes 3000 people died. they were all death to america, and its fucked up because they were all in america as well.

Comment

Obama bin Laden ?

Who are you talking about ?

Who would you personally rip apart limb from limb in time square ?

Osama Bin Laden ?

Or are you talking about the President of the United States of America president Barack Obama who is spending the day and night talking and fellowshipping and honoring the people that died from the 9/11 tragedy ?

Who is Obama bin Laden ?

was that a typo ?

Originally posted by Dkalban View Post
                              Im a Brooklynite, so therefore Im also a NYCer. Growing up I could walk down flatbush avenue in Park Slope and I'd be able to see the towers peaking over the low buildings, and even the tallest building in Brooklyn. They were a beautiful sight, pillars in a clear blue sky. Now I have to wait to see such a sight again b/c of fucking squabbles over how to build the damn memorial! They are not gonna have any of it built in time in two years for the 10th anniversary at the rate the city and the architects keep bickering.

I'll always remember the thought the entire latin class was making a sick joke until the middle school head broke the news in an emergency school meeting. I mourn the lives lost that day, and as a New Yorker, I want to see Obama Bin Laden in chains in Times Square so I can personally rip him limb from limb!

Comment

I meant Osama, it was a typo.

I respect our president.

I want to tear the 6 foot, bearded, on dialysis Arab to pieces, along with 8 million new yorkers. We want vengeance on that bastard, and I think public execution or torment in the middle of Times Square would be poetic vengeance.
                                I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

Working...
                                X