Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

9/11 NEVER FORGET

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    9/11 was a sad day. I remember sitting in front of the TV all night long and couldn't believe my eyes.

    But...do I sit in front of the TV when american troops illigally invade Iraq for no fucking reason (no WMDs, no direct link to the terrorist at that point)?
    No..and this made me think. I cared more about 3000 people in New York (a city I never visited before last year) an a building I knew from post cards and movies and stuff, than for thousands of innocent people somewhere in the Middle East.
    Both things are tragic, don't mix it up folks. Having innocent people dying in the WTC, watching people jumping out of the windows is heartbreaking. But so should be the fact that the US army created a situation where in todays Iraq everyone know someone who died because of the war.
    and much more discusting is the fact, that peaple in the US reelected these war criminals Bush and Cheney when they should be put on fucking death row.

    Comment


    • #47
      Branch you took the words right out of my mouth

      I thank God too Branch
      All those men and women and children that died for nothing
      I'm still incredibly upset and I love my country.....I would do a Hank Willimas Jr country boy can survive on any of those bastards......When I think of all the men, women and innocent little children that died violently on 9/11......I tell you what......I have a little girl..she is nine years old.....There isn't nothing I wouldn't do to protect her ......I would gladly die for my country or my daughter....and anyone that badmouths our country should get the fuck out of our country...I'm so fucking tired of people talking shit about the United States of america and trivializing 9/11... !!!!!!
      Originally posted by Huge by Choice View Post
      How dare you compare dropping the bomb to 9/11. The USA was attacked unprovoked at pearl Harbor. WWII was not a war of choice but a fight for survival and freedom. Had we not dropped the bomb it is estimated that over 1 million US and allied soldiers would have been killed taking mainland Japan not to mention the millions more Japanese who would have perished.
      9/11 was perpetrated by radical extremist thugs who sole purpose was to kill innocent men, women, and children. This was nothing short of mass murder.
      I thank God that we have Men and Women who wear the uniform that aren't afraid to stand and fight for what is right.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Huge by Choice View Post
        How dare you compare dropping the bomb to 9/11. The USA was attacked unprovoked at pearl Harbor. WWII was not a war of choice but a fight for survival and freedom. Had we not dropped the bomb it is estimated that over 1 million US and allied soldiers would have been killed taking mainland Japan not to mention the millions more Japanese who would have perished.
        9/11 was perpetrated by radical extremist thugs who sole purpose was to kill innocent men, women, and children. This was nothing short of mass murder.
        I thank God that we have Men and Women who wear the uniform that aren't afraid to stand and fight for what is right.
        agree 100% nice post Branch!!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          Japan attacked Pearl Harbor so yeah its sad that 80K people died, but it was a war THEY started!!!!
          Excellent point
          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

          Comment


          • #50
            I worked the WTC from Sept 12 to Jan 6 that year. It is good to see so many will never forget that day.

            I saw things there I hope I never see again, and I also saw things at ground zero that made me realize what an incredible bunch of people we Americans are.
            Last edited by The AdMan; September 11, 2009, 12:24 PM. Reason: spam

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Huge by Choice View Post
              How dare you compare dropping the bomb to 9/11. The USA was attacked unprovoked at pearl Harbor. WWII was not a war of choice but a fight for survival and freedom. Had we not dropped the bomb it is estimated that over 1 million US and allied soldiers would have been killed taking mainland Japan not to mention the millions more Japanese who would have perished.
              9/11 was perpetrated by radical extremist thugs who sole purpose was to kill innocent men, women, and children. This was nothing short of mass murder.
              I thank God that we have Men and Women who wear the uniform that aren't afraid to stand and fight for what is right.

              Exactly... they started the war, they attacked the USA so you cant compare. Some people just dont have a fucking clue. I cant believe how heartless and disrespectful people can be over such a sensitive subject..

              I thought this thread was created to remember AND give respect to the families who lost and/or survived.. and to americans in general.. i could vomit, honestly.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Dkalban View Post
                I meant Osama, it was a typo.

                I respect our president.

                I want to tear the 6 foot, bearded, on dialysis Arab to pieces, along with 8 million new yorkers. We want vengeance on that bastard, and I think public execution or torment in the middle of Times Square would be poetic vengeance.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Doriangray2008 View Post
                  I thank God too Branch
                  All those men and women and children that died for nothing
                  I'm still incredibly upset and I love my country.....I would do a Hank Willimas Jr country boy can survive on any of those bastards......When I think of all the men, women and innocent little children that died violently on 9/11......I tell you what......I have a little girl..she is nine years old.....There isn't nothing I wouldn't do to protect her ......I would gladly die for my country or my daughter....and anyone that badmouths our country should get the fuck out of our country...I'm so fucking tired of people talking shit about the United States of america and trivializing 9/11... !!!!!!
                  The USA is indeed a great country. Americans have values, strength etc...but please treat other countries with the same moral standarts.
                  I live in Germany, and when I want to enter the USA, I first have to fill out a form where I state that I didn't commit any war crimes in WW2 (strong WTF??), am no communist, don't live close to animal farms and shit like that. Then during imigration I have to give my fingerprints, have a mugshot taken, get interrogated about my visit, i.e. I am treated like a criminal and like a piece of shit.

                  Maybe this has nothing to do with today's memorial, but Americans should be aware that things like that and the military actions around the world let people forget about the great things -and there are a lot of them- about USA.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by columbo99 View Post
                    Whether we're sad or not.. should at least have enough respect for people not to post "funny" videos and laugh it up and shit. I'm from Canada, I didnt know anyone in the towers but holy fuck.. can you imagine some guy, who's wife died, may be sittin at home reading this right now watching these dumb fucking videos...

                    Not trying to be a prick but.. lets try and think of others a little bit fellas. Not normal for us as a people to be fucking considerate anymore.. but lets give it a try shall we?
                    Exactly, there are valid points on this thread. But seriously there is no need to joke about it.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Dkalban View Post
                      I meant Osama, it was a typo.

                      I respect our president.

                      I want to tear the 6 foot, bearded, on dialysis Arab to pieces, along with 8 million new yorkers. We want vengeance on that bastard, and I think public execution or torment in the middle of Times Square would be poetic vengeance.
                      Bin Laden is a 6'4" American Trained Terrorist, he would literally dismember you're entire family and then use your jew fro to soak up some hummus.

                      don't be silly.

                      edit: Go America, Fuck Terrorists.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I agree with you Human Dignity is an absolute to all human beings
                        Originally posted by Ethon View Post
                        The USA is indeed a great country. Americans have values, strength etc...but please treat other countries with the same moral standarts.
                        I live in Germany, and when I want to enter the USA, I first have to fill out a form where I state that I didn't commit any war crimes in WW2 (strong WTF??), am no communist, don't live close to animal farms and shit like that. Then during imigration I have to give my fingerprints, have a mugshot taken, get interrogated about my visit, i.e. I am treated like a criminal and like a piece of shit.

                        Maybe this has nothing to do with today's memorial, but Americans should be aware that things like that and the military actions around the world let people forget about the great things -and there are a lot of them- about USA.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Huge by Choice View Post
                          How dare you compare dropping the bomb to 9/11. The USA was attacked unprovoked at pearl Harbor. WWII was not a war of choice but a fight for survival and freedom. Had we not dropped the bomb it is estimated that over 1 million US and allied soldiers would have been killed taking mainland Japan not to mention the millions more Japanese who would have perished.
                          9/11 was perpetrated by radical extremist thugs who sole purpose was to kill innocent men, women, and children. This was nothing short of mass murder.
                          I thank God that we have Men and Women who wear the uniform that aren't afraid to stand and fight for what is right.
                          Japan came over attacked us and "awoke a sleeping giant" and those were the words used by a Japanese Officer. Dropping that bomb was a tough decision and the right decision was made. The War in Europe was done and our leaders felt that sending all the troops from Europe to fight and die in Japan was not the right course of action. It took two bombs to end the Pacific War instead of probably years of jungle fighting where casualties would have been unbearable.

                          Why doesn't everyone have a little class and shut their mouths. If you think America is wrong then do the right thing and start by boycotting American companies starting with this one. The Forum you are on is American owned. That movie you watched last week is from America, the music you listen to is American, that Coca-cola you drank last night is American. There are so many fucking things intertwined in your life that is American, you could not live without us, but yet you talk shit. In the end you SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Wow. we must have left a huge impression on you and your life. You don't have to like us but on a day that is important to us, let us be. I never said America can't do some unsettling things but in the end I Thank God I was born here and am a citizen. There are over 6 billion people in this world and only around 300 million of them are Americans. So the chance someone is born American is around 5%. I was lucky, I have been given the opportunity to do whatever with my life, its all up to me. In the end people show a little compassion on a day that is important to us.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I can understand why swede talks like that cause he is from europe and they all view america differently, but is that Afrikaan flex master that is making a joke about it.
                            AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                            MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              America is Great

                              I am proud to be an american...My uncle went crazy fighting in Vietnam..he came back..hes still fucked up..but you know what..i love that guy...And I love my countrymen.....and America is great!!..and no we aren't better than anybody else...but we are great...and here is why.....for every god damn conspiracy theorist out there there is at least one uncle like mine..or one family that has given the ultimate sacrifice....not just white men either, black men, native american men, latino men....when your in a fucking ditch dogging bullets and smelling ass and spit you life changes...I thank God every day that I have the freedom to do something as meaningless as going to the mall and ordering a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds...i have the freedom to do that...And i know how i got that freedom.....the blood that stains the ground that my countrymen died on........and I can never repay that....I can only thank god for allowing me to live here.....The blood that stains this ground is red blood..human blood.....I love my country and I say that in a humble way..and anyone that doesn't like my country can get the fuck out of my country...I have too many people that died for me to ever listen to a conspiracy theorist or a god damn communist !!!!!!
                              Originally posted by CJN1717 View Post
                              Japan came over attacked us and "awoke a sleeping giant" and those were the words used by a Japanese Officer. Dropping that bomb was a tough decision and the right decision was made. The War in Europe was done and our leaders felt that sending all the troops from Europe to fight and die in Japan was not the right course of action. It took two bombs to end the Pacific War instead of probably years of jungle fighting where casualties would have been unbearable.

                              Why doesn't everyone have a little class and shut their mouths. If you think America is wrong then do the right thing and start by boycotting American companies starting with this one. The Forum you are on is American owned. That movie you watched last week is from America, the music you listen to is American, that Coca-cola you drank last night is American. There are so many fucking things intertwined in your life that is American, you could not live without us, but yet you talk shit. In the end you SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Wow. we must have left a huge impression on you and your life. You don't have to like us but on a day that is important to us, let us be. I never said America can't do some unsettling things but in the end I Thank God I was born here and am a citizen. There are over 6 billion people in this world and only around 300 million of them are Americans. So the chance someone is born American is around 5%. I was lucky, I have been given the opportunity to do whatever with my life, its all up to me. In the end people show a little compassion on a day that is important to us.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Swede View Post
                                I find pretty damn ironic how sad americans are over this when you guys are the same people that dropped the hiroshima bomb killing 80,000 people.

                                I guess you guys need something to hate as a country or something.
                                I used to think about how fucked up it was that we dropped a nuclear bomb on another country when I was younger, which I still do, but what I didn't realize was that we had fire bombed the hell out of Japan killing hundreds of thousands and they STILL didn't give up! In reality, the nuclear bombs were nothing compared to the incendiary bomb strikes we inflicted on Japan...

                                But this is about 911 so never mind, just thought I'd throw out a quick history lesson for you guys. RIP to those who lost their lives.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X