Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

9/11 NEVER FORGET

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SISTEROFJESUS
    replied
    I still pray for for all that was in that, til this day. GOD be with them all i n Jesus' Name.

Leave a comment:

• MindlessWork
    replied
    I lost my high school chum and a former coworker of mine in that attack. Choked up when their names were read at the readings.

And we will never forget that day of infamy that makes Pearl Harbor look like a skirmish

Leave a comment:

• Red Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Word is Britain is being taken over by Muslims you better find your patriotism soon!
    If Britain ever gets 'taken over' which I really doubt it will. Then I will just emigrate to another country.

Like i said before, I dont owe this country anything. Im not joining the army and killing other people just to call this piece of soil 'home'.

Leave a comment:

• FlexMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    In a word.....incompetence. If not that then just business as usual. Read a book, the American Government has murdered millions and most of it is documented.
    Google'd the book and got nothing.

Even if our government murdered up to a million Iraqi's, that's completely different than killing its own innocent civilians.

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by Red Devil View Post
    CJN

Britain is just as bad as any other powerful nation..the only difference is that I am not patriotic and can see it. I dont go around saying Britain is the best nation on the planet, like a lot of americans do.
    Word is Britain is being taken over by Muslims you better find your patriotism soon!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by FlexMaster View Post
    If you were serious...please give me one reason to believe our own government murdered 3,000 innocent civilians.
    In a word.....incompetence. If not that then just business as usual. Read a book, the American Government has murdered millions and most of it is documented.

Leave a comment:

• FlexMaster
    replied
    Worst actor of all time.
    If you were serious...please give me one reason to believe our own government murdered 3,000 innocent civilians.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by FlexMaster View Post
    Worst actor of all time.

Leave a comment:

• FlexMaster
    replied
    I will never forget the American Government killed thousands of people by attacking our own country.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Take some time today to reflect on the three thousand lives lost on american soil on september 11 2001! And thank all our service men and woman who are laying down their lives for us in the middle east! My Family thanks all of you for the freedoms we enjoy today in our great country!
    I will never forget the American Government killed thousands of people by attacking our own country.

Leave a comment:

• clarkthashark
    replied
    No one will challenge America and win. I'm not saying USA is the best but....we all know that it is. Everyone wants to be here and everyone wants a little piece of the pie. Anyone disagreeing is lying

Leave a comment:

• Red Devil
    replied
    CJN

Britain is just as bad as any other powerful nation..the only difference is that I am not patriotic and can see it. I dont go around saying Britain is the best nation on the planet, like a lot of americans do.

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    The attacks on 9/11 were a organized military operation planned on our very own soil! This was not a tragedy it was organized MASS MURDER!

Leave a comment:

• UkrainianGuy
    replied
    My eyes were glued to CNN that morning as many - i called everyone I cared about .. and feelings and tears were shared. It was DEVASTATING!! No one is safe, it can happen everywhere...

seize the day

Last edited by UkrainianGuy; September 13, 2015, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CJN1717
    replied
    Originally posted by Red Devil View Post
    I cant respond to the numbers on money that your nation has given away, because i dont have the information or the time to look up the numbers.

On your above statements, people leave poor places to go to nations with more money, in the hope to make a better life. Its no suprise so many mexicans go to america...not exactly going to board a plane to get to the UK are they?

Also, you can not compare the USA to Belgium, Ireland, Sweden etc etc, as the USA in size is about 25 times larger that these tiny little countries you have mentioned. It takes me 5 hours to drive from one end of england to the other...how long does it take to drive from one end of america to the other??

You take more, because your country is fucking huge and can accommodate more. its not because you are more generous than others.
    If the size of America is the only reason people come here then why are they not settling in the least populated areas of our country like Iowa or Wyoming or South Dakota. The reason they are not settling there is because it has nothing to do with how big this country is. People immigrate here and settle in cities that are already populated. By your rationale that would mean Austrailia and China and Russia would be accepting way more immigrants than America.
    Let me give an unreal statistic it took me a couple of times of reading it to fully understand it.
    Since World War II, more refugees have found homes in the U.S. than any other nation and more than two million refugees have arrived in the U.S. since 1980 (representing less than 1% of the entire United States population). Of the top ten countries accepting resettled refugees in 2006, the United States accepted more than twice as much as the next nine countries combined.

TWICE as much as the next NINE COMBINED.

Wow that statistic really shows just how bad we are. And I reread your post stating how we use our miltary to do things such as invade countries and such. When I was in Iraq there were British soldiers right next to me they were right along our side in both Iraq and Afghanistan. So either your country has the same ideals as us or you all are just a puppet for us. I would like to believe it's their ideals that made them join us. But if their ideals are reflected by yours (which I doubt they are) it just means they are puppets to us. So there are two scenarios for the British.
    1. Their ideals are like ours and you dislike us so that would mean you dislike your own country.
    2. Their ideals are not like ours but yet they do want we want. So they are puppets.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X