Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

METALLICA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• METALLICA

11/10/09
    BUFFALO

ONE
    (music kicks in ~ 1 MIN.)

Comment

• METALLICA

MSG
      11/14/09

END OF THE LINE!

Comment

• METALLICA

IN THE TUNING ROOM
        MARCH 12

Comment

• Everything from the black album and before was their best music ever bar none. Everything after the black album sucked really bad in my opinion. I didn't think they "sold out", just didn't like the musical direction they were going in. I didn't like their new style, nothing more nothing less. However, I do love the Death Magnetic album, an excellent way to redeem oneself from such garbage as St. Anger, Load, and Re-load. Death Magnetic is a great album, but not as good as Master of Puppets or...And Justice For All, but great nonetheless. They heavily influenced me in so many ways as a musician. One of my all-time favorite metal bands ever.

Comment

• Last edited by Pumping Iron; March 20, 2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• got to admit I'm really loving death magnetic.and st anger was okey in parts aswell only if lars would have sorted his snare out.Christ is it annoying!
                T.C.O.B

Comment

• 1. Ronnie
                  2. Whiskey in the Jar
                  3. Until it Sleeps
                  ROMANS 8:11 TITUS 3:9

Comment

• Originally posted by Metal|Head View Post
                    Everything from the black album and before was their best music ever bar none. Everything after the black album sucked really bad in my opinion. I didn't think they "sold out", just didn't like the musical direction they were going in. I didn't like their new style, nothing more nothing less. However, I do love the Death Magnetic album, an excellent way to redeem oneself from such garbage as St. Anger, Load, and Re-load. Death Magnetic is a great album, but not as good as Master of Puppets or...And Justice For All, but great nonetheless. They heavily influenced me in so many ways as a musician. One of my all-time favorite metal bands ever.

well said

i saw them in concert in dec. 09.. fucking awesome.
                    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• i miss the speed and intensity of the old days...

There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
                        well said

i saw them in concert in dec. 09.. fucking awesome.
                        +1 'cept I think their new album sucks as well.

1. Orion

2. Master of Puppets

3. Creeping Death

Comment

i miss the speed and intensity of the old days...

Yeah it's hard to be pissed off and rebellious when you're a multi-millionaire lol. That and getting up there in age, and all that constant partying and drinking takes it's toll after awhile. Come to think of it the best guys I have seen in shape that are in metal would be Peter Tool and Glenn Danzig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metal|Head View Post
                            Yeah it's hard to be pissed off and rebellious when you're a multi-millionaire lol. That and getting up there in age, and all that constant partying and drinking takes it's toll after awhile. Come to think of it the best guys I have seen in shape that are in metal would be Peter Tool and Glenn Danzig.

oh yeah dude. danzig is pretty buff lol

Comment

oh yeah dude. danzig is pretty buff lol
                              Danzig+glennlivedb0.jpg

glenndanzig.jpg

Yeah dude was in good shape, unlike a lot of metal guys that are fuckin fat and out of shape, and I swear some don't take baths lol.

Comment

• Holier Than Thou
                                Harvester of Sorrow
                                Blackened
                                Broken, Beat and Scarred

I like all songs from the Black Album, ..And Justice For All and even Death Magnetic..

Comment

Working...
                                X