Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

METALLICA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Kirk through MOP and somewhat on AJFA. His two fingered pentatonic stuff on Kill em All are still my favorites. He also wasn't so wah obsessed then and used it mostly as a filter. Now he uses it so much I want to shove it deep up his ass.

Generally though he's not the most skilled soloist out there and his live sound sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by west View Post
      Never been much of a fan of Kirk's style.
      I still keep this on the desk beside me at work! you'd be surprised how many people recognise him. maybe one in every 50-60 lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJP View Post
        I liked Kirk through MOP and somewhat on AJFA. His two fingered pentatonic stuff on Kill em All are still my favorites. He also wasn't so wah obsessed then and used it mostly as a filter. Now he uses it so much I want to shove it deep up his ass.

Generally though he's not the most skilled soloist out there and his live sound sucks.

maybe so, i don't listen to metallica for him though... there's too many great players out there, and tbh kirk isn't even in their league. but he does what he does nonetheless, and has had some badass guitar hero moments in his career!!

Comment

Originally posted by km0f0 View Post
          maybe so, i don't listen to metallica for him though... there's too many great players out there, and tbh kirk isn't even in their league. but he does what he does nonetheless, and has had some badass guitar hero moments in his career!!
          I won't argue with that. During their glory years, what he did was perfect for what they were. The Black album is where he really started losing me solo-wise.

Comment

new metallica

just heard the first single...the day that never comes

not bad

heres an interview with lars....http://www.wjrr.com/cc-common/ondema...616&mid=189916
            my strongman training
            Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Comment

.Is that the song that starts off slow,then smokes at the end? I
              Hell bent for Leather.

Comment

Originally posted by d-bald View Post
                .Is that the song that starts off slow,then smokes at the end? I
                yes. like i posted not bad but not sure either
                my strongman training
                Handle every situation like a Dog.If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Comment

Metallica - The day that never comes

My local rock station is playing this song every hour.. and my local Classic rock station is playing it every hour as well.

Alot of people saying all kinds of things about it.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT??
                  Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabear View Post
                    just heard the first single...the day that never comes

not bad

heres an interview with lars....http://www.wjrr.com/cc-common/ondema...616&mid=189916
                    -fuk yeah! not bad
                    you brought an end to this dead hour and meaning to a calloused life

Comment

it has their classic long opening. freaking 8 minutes long?!

damn its playing on the radio right now...
                      my strongman training

Comment

In an interview, Lars said that they are all about that length.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                          In an interview, Lars said that they are all about that length.
                          now thats old school metallica
                          my strongman training

Comment

What do you think of the new Metallica song, "The Day that Never Came"?

^cast ur vote now for the New Metallica song^

Comment

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=4689215

listen to cyanide. live from this years ozfest
                              my strongman training

Comment

hetfield
                                Attached Files
                                my strongman training

Comment

Working...
                                X