Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Heavy workout music recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
    I can't believe so many people like Trivium? I find it a watered down Metallica copy? What I am missing? Point to their 3 best songs please!!!
    Metallica copy... only for their third cd (the crusade) because the lead singer (matt heafy) wasn't using screams as usual. That was more heavy metal.

Now they're back to screams and it's fucking awesome.

Dusk dismantled, down from the sky, pull harder on the strings of your martyr, shattering the skies above, rain etc...
    AV CRUSHING CREW!

Comment

Diaper Disaster is pretty heavy
      www.centopani.com

Comment

Ah yeah I have the hatebreed cd with i will be heard good lp... and all that remains I can't remember the name of the cd but it has six on it.

Comment

listening to them now on youtube mate... hell of a shout, had never heard of them before cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by RichHolness View Post
            Ah yeah I have the hatebreed cd with i will be heard good lp... and all that remains I can't remember the name of the cd but it has six on it.
            That's off the "Fall of Ideals" album.

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
              I can't believe so many people like Trivium? I find it a watered down Metallica copy? What I am missing? Point to their 3 best songs please!!!
              Listen to all of the album 'In Waves' then try and call it watered down Metallica.
              HOPE THIS HELPS

Comment

Working...
              X