Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What Does the Fox Say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
    i know it's old but I am spreading the joy
    Thatta boy
    www.centopani.com

Comment

Comment

for all that dont know this. the fox guy is a comedian the song is not meant serious and now he is in the charts. i think thats pretty respectable.
        https://www.instagram.com/modredtrenton/

Comment

fuck these guys.

^^^ Hard to know if those bands are serious or not. If they make it, they have everything to gain. If not, well, it was just a stupid song. And the new cool now is to be super nerdy/ironic/geek like. So not so sure if they're joking. They really think this shit is cool now. I see dudes dressed up like the ultra nerdy geek "where is waldo" here and he really thought he looked alpha. Fuckin' pussy ass generation of males now are the biggest bunch of weiner looking fags ever. Shameful beyond words.

What sound does the gun make?
          Bang!
          It should be pointed and shot towards the idiots who made this, whether serious or not. Pure garbage and straight up annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by ritch View Post
            ^^^ Hard to know if those bands are serious or not. If they make it, they have everything to gain. If not, well, it was just a stupid song. And the new cool now is to be super nerdy/ironic/geek like. So not so sure if they're joking. They really think this shit is cool now. I see dudes dressed up like the ultra nerdy geek "where is waldo" here and he really thought he looked alpha. Fuckin' pussy ass generation of males now are the biggest bunch of weiner looking fags ever. Shameful beyond words.

What sound does the gun make?
            Bang!
            It should be pointed and shot towards the idiots who made this, whether serious or not. Pure garbage and straight up annoying.
            We know the gun says bang. That's the whole point. Right over your head!
            In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Comment

^^^ whatever dude, I didn't even listen to the whole thing, just venting on the crap I saw. Right over your head...

Comment

out here coyotes scream in packs and that shit is scary if you're camping in the bush. dont get me started on cougars!
                The world's best spoon's player

Comment

I figured this was going to be a Evan C. thread before opening it.

Comment

Working...
                  X